Thursday 7 April 2016

Writing

Anyone who knew me in high school knows that I love to write. I'm not exactly amazing (actually, I don't really know whether I'm good or not) but I enjoy doing it. It has always been a sort of escape for me, something to distract me from all the crap in my life. When I started university, I decided to take a module in creative writing just to give me something a little more fun to do, but it sort did the opposite. I ended up critiquing all that I wrote, to the point that I stopped writing for a while. I just sort of realised that I wasn't what they wanted writers to be, and I put myself down for it. So it took me a year and a half to actually go back to my writing without looking at all the faults and over-thinking it all. Finally, I'm getting back to it and I'm so, so happy. I just thought I would write a little bit about it, because I've starting publishing it on Wattpad and it would be great if people could just have a look and let me know what they thought. So here is a link to my profile, if you would like to take a look.

https://www.wattpad.com/user/KayleighDiane

No comments:

Post a Comment